Associate Property Manager
Los Angeles, CA
The Associate Property Manager will supervise all aspects of building operations for commercial, retail, residential and industrial properties as assigned. Includes capital and tenant improvements, tenant retention programs, contract bidding and negotiations, client interaction, legal issues, and financial reporting.
Essential Job Functions
- Monitors tenant and vendor insurance compliance.
- Respond to tenant and client needs and coordinate with vendors and maintenance staff to resolve problems.
- Work with management to develop and implement outstanding service programs for clients and tenants within Property.
- Complete Lease Abstracts.
- Prepare, oversee and enforce service contract duties for all property vendors.
- Performs and monitors rent collections and coordinate default proceedings as needed.
- Collects bids for capital improvements and TI’s, evaluate current vendor contracts and recommends changes, etc.
- Timely process and code invoices in Avid and attach supporting documents as needed.
- Approve invoices for selected properties.
- Handle after-hour emergencies for selected properties.
- Ensure that appropriate insurance requirements are in place at all properties.
- Bottom line responsibility for the preparation, presentation, and content of the annual operating budget and monthly financial reporting packages for selected properties
- Preparation of CAM, operating expense escalations, tax and insurance billings to tenants for selected properties.
- Negotiate Lease renewals, expansions, and extensions for selected properties.
- Primarily responsible for performing periodic regular property inspections. Based on independent review and assessment, recommends to clients and/or approves on client’s behalf the alterations, maintenance and reconditioning as necessary. Contracts for and supervises vendor services as required.
- College degree
- 3 or more years of property management experience (retail, industrial or commercial).
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to travel to various property locations as needed.
- Yardi experience a plus
- Sales Real Estate license required
These duties may have slight modifications based on the regional location or based on the staffing of a particular team or Property.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- We offer a competitive salary depending on experience
- We demonstrate our commitment to the health of our employees by offering all full-time employees a full complement of medical, dental, life and vision coverage as well as a 401k plan.
Charles Dunn Real Estate Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.APPLY NOW