Assistant Property Manager
Los Angeles, CA
Assistant Property Manager to assist with a portfolio of commercial or retail properties.
Scope of Work
- Assist in the collection and resolution of rent and other tenant charges.
- Review, approve and process all accounts payable invoices or statements.
- Solicit and analyze bids for maintenance or repair work and coordinate vendor activities for contracted services
- Communicate with owners, tenants and vendors to ensure optimum performance on all properties.
- Perform building inspections.
- Maintain current certification of insurance for vendors and tenants.
- Prepare owner and tenant correspondence relating to annual reconciliations, rent increases and sales for percentage rent.\Other related duties.
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- Must have excellent communication, written and verbal skills.
- Excellent customer service approach to property owners and tenants.
- Superior customer service skills including the ability to manage difficult customers and/or situations.
- Effective problem-solving skills and strong work ethic.
- Minimum of two (2) years commercial property management experience.
- Two (2) or more years of commercial retail or industrial experience a plus.
- Able to work under pressure, prioritize competing demands and meet deadlines.
- Ability to travel to properties daily.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends, evenings and holidays if needed.
- Real Estate license required.
- College degree a plus.
- Microsoft Office/Excel proficiency required.
- We offer a very competitive salary depending on experience.
- We demonstrate our commitment to the health of our employees by offering all full-time employees a full complement of medical, dental, life and vision coverage as well as competitive 401k plan.
If you meet the qualifications, apply now below.
Charles Dunn is an equal opportunity employer.