Los Angeles, CA
Real Estate Services Company in Los Angeles seeks a Property Manager to handle different commercial properties throughout Southern California.
- Responsible for the management of commercial industrial properties. We are seeking an energetic, friendly, outgoing, dependable person with an excellent work ethic, strong communication skills and a willing to learn attitude.
- We offer a very competitive salary depending experience.
- We demonstrate our commitment to the health of our employees by offering all full-time employees a full complement of medical, dental and vision coverage as well as a 401k plan.
- Bottom line responsibility for the preparation, presentation, and content of the annual operating budget and monthly financial report packages. Understands and can prepare annual CAM reconciliation and expenses escalation.
- Supervise and mentor Assistant Portfolio Manager and all on-site staff.
- Approves recommendations for staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action, and termination.
- Work with management to develop and implement outstanding service programs for clients and tenants within the portfolio.
- Review specifications and develop the scope for service contracts and repairs.
- Responsible for selection and final award of service contracts, vendor negotiation of service contracts and the overall monitoring of vendor performance.
- Respond to tenant needs and coordinate with vendors and maintenance staff to resolve problems.
- Frequent property inspections.
- Performs and monitors rent collections and coordinate default proceedings as needed.
- Ensure that appropriate insurance requirements are in place at all properties.
- Monitor leasing market information on the portfolio of properties.
- 24/7 accessibility for emergency response/coordination.
- Perform additional job duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in commercial industrial or office buildings portfolios.
- California Real Estate License required (sales or broker).
- Detail oriented, analytical and computer literate (Microsoft proficient).
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Yardi experience a plus.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk or sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. If you meet the qualifications, please submit your resume to email@example.com or fill out the form below.
Charles Dunn is an equal opportunity employer.