Senior Property Manager
Los Angeles, CA
Responsible for all aspects of property management for a multi-owner portfolio of commercial properties.
Essential Job Functions
- Bottom line responsibility for the preparation, presentation, and content of the annual operating budgets, operating expense or CAM reconciliations and monthly financial report package.
- Serve as the primary contact with clients to ensure that financial and operational objectives for each property are being met.
- Demonstrate critical thinking by understanding the needs of clients, tenants and co-workers and by developing and implementing successful and proactive solutions when needed without significant upper management assistance.
- Supervise and mentor Assistant Property Manager and all on-site staff and approve recommendations for staff recruitment, promotion, advancement, corrective action, and termination.
- Identify opportunities for improved operation and service excellence, making recommendations to clients and supervisor when needed and by developing and implementing outstanding service programs.
- Respond to tenant needs and coordinate with vendors and maintenance staff to resolve problems.
- Develop specifications for service contracts and work order repairs, conduct negotiation of contracts and monitoring of vendor performance.
- Frequent property inspections.
- Perform and monitor rent collections and coordinate default proceedings as needed.
- Ensure that policies and procedures are followed by their team and that appropriate insurance requirements are in place at all properties.
- Work in conjunction with upper management to development new business for the firm including support with proposals and presentations.
- 24/7 accessibility for emergency response/coordination.
- Perform additional job duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in commercial industrial or office buildings portfolios.
- California Real Estate License required (Salesperson or Broker).
- Detail oriented, analytical and computer literate (Microsoft proficient).
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- MRI or Yardi experience a plus.
- We offer a very competitive salary depending experience.
- We demonstrate our commitment to the health of our employees by offering all full-time employees a full complement of medical, dental, life and vision coverage as well as a 401k plan.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk or sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear or smell. The employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Charles Dunn Real Estate Services, Inc. is pleased to be an equal opportunity employer.